View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Hydro said I'm slow... 
Senior Admin

Post Re: Hydro said I'm slow...
Actually, I was going to brag much earlier about this. I pulled a "Critfur" last weekend. I was on blue, around the middle of the pack or maybe a little higher. We were killing red. Suddenly, the server switched me to red! So as it appeared, i had twice the score of anyone else on red, and we did mount something of a comeback. We did lose.
I was going to post a screen shot so everyone could see how great I am. Carried that red team on my back!

Fri May 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

urinerifle wrote:
Hydr0 wrote:
Is crit talking to himself at the mirror again?

The vagina monologues.

Vaginas? I like those - if they're not excessively flappy and wrinkly anyway. I don't really care for something that looks like a taco made from elephant ears as the "shell".

Fri May 17, 2019 10:13 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:
Actually, I was going to brag much earlier about this. I pulled a "Critfur" last weekend. I was on blue, around the middle of the pack or maybe a little higher. We were killing red. Suddenly, the server switched me to red! So as it appeared, i had twice the score of anyone else on red, and we did mount something of a comeback. We did lose.
I was going to post a screen shot so everyone could see how great I am. Carried that red team on my back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would have been your typical Critofur move

Fri May 17, 2019 10:22 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

A key point your missing: to be "like me" he would have to have been given a lot of shit first.

I talked trash too much and people didn't like it - I thought it was just amusing, they did not agree.

I never ever said that I was the best, but I did kick some ass and people started doing unreasonable things to stop me, or try and stop me. Sometimes, the only way they could beat me was to have 2 - 3, perhaps even 4 players join my team and purposefully suck.

That's where the real annoyance started - too many people did not believe me, thought I was full of shit, until I actually posted demo proof of it happening.

The truth is, I actually DID beat Vacant Lot + 2 other players 1 vs 3 - skunked them 12 to Zero on the map Village. Also, I had 3 - 4 South American noobs spec me for over 1/2 an hour (several years ago, when I was a member of PM clan) and they insisted I was cheating after having watched me that long. I was flattered, but I also thought it was absurd.

Mon May 20, 2019 6:59 am
Site Admin

Crit you need to eventually stop blaming other players otherwise you will never get better

Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Hydr0 wrote:
Crit you need to eventually stop blaming other players otherwise you will never get better

I'm not trying to get better, I was good enough before - these days I just play to have fun sometimes. Once in a while I'll get riled up and kick some ass.

My solution was to only play a couple rounds, before the trolls get too bad, I quit. Sometimes, it's fun to win even with a couple trolls on my team. I can't handle more than 3 - 4 though - unless the other team has a few really sucky players too. Sometimes that happens.

Occasionally, even now, recently, I've seen where like half my team is absolute trash, I mean like SO BAD that NOT having them would be better, because at least then they wouldn't get in the way. But, there is still one advantage, even to the very worst players: they do absorb some of the enemy bullets at least :P

When I [still] really love this game is when I can play w/no more than five players per side, and both teams full of at least mostly good players. I don't even like it if the other team just flat out sucks like a bunch of llamas that may as well be trying to shoot themselves - I just feel bad, and it's not fun.

Mon May 20, 2019 1:51 pm
Site Admin

Crit you need to eventually stop making excuses for yourself otherwise you will never get better

Mon May 20, 2019 5:58 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Hydr0 wrote:
Crit you need to eventually stop making excuses for yourself otherwise you will never get better

It's probably better if we just stick to talking about vaginas...

Mon May 20, 2019 9:23 pm
Admin

Lol Critufor :lol:

Tue May 21, 2019 12:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4