View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Tips from the pros? 

Post Tips from the pros?
Hey, I'm pretty new to Urban Terror. I've been playing on your server today and I'm wondering if you guys have any tips for improving. I've been playing under no.skill but my authorized login is xorshift. I've mostly been playing with an LR3000, No secondary, Beretta, Kev, Helm, and silencer. Does anyone have any tips? Recommended settings?

I've spec'ed some of the more experienced players, but in-game isn't the best place to ask questions, hence the post.

I suck at moving and aiming, which I guess is most of the game haha.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Post Re: Tips from the pros?
Guido?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:26 pm

chinkl1fe wrote:
Guido?

What's a guido? I mean I know like Gym, Tan, Laundry jersey shore guido. I'm confused.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

I think Pro retired.

LR3000? Is that from Urban Terror 5? Can't wait to try it.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:36 pm
Senior Admin

best advice I can give you, is there are trolls, they are waiting for you to stub your toe so they can laugh and mock you and beat you down into submission so they feel like they are accomplishing something. You need to turn that negativity into your friend, without turning into a troll yourself, which is very much the most important part. Once you go to the dark side, I dont think you get out, its in your psyche, pretty soon you are beating your wife and not paying taxes, oh and you are a racist, or hell you are not a racist and thats somehow wrong.

The people that fuck with you, do your best to fuck them up, seriously, fuck em up at all costs, learn their habits, if you die it doesnt hurt or cost anything, try try again to get them,,but remember you are playing an actual "GAME". Its capture the flag, they take your flag, well you better stop them from getting to their flag not sit and look at your gear, or see how that scope looks or type how they are scum, or sit in the spawn for the dude to come for your flag after they cap.. get the fucker at all costs.

be a fucking pain in the ass but for the love of god, be a pain in the ass to the other team.

After that the gear comes naturally.

Have fun noob

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]