View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
LMAO 
Senior Admin

Post Re: LMAO
@Hydro...The medical community names things in weird ways, anyway.
Ruebella is the virus, Measles is the disease. Then, there was German measles. Again, IDK. I just don't see anything for people to be all up in arms about. To be more accurate, maybe they should have named it after the city or province where it began...Wuhan. It was 1st reported to the WHO in China on December 31st. It wasn't until February 11th that they named it COVID-19. I guess because there has been 18 others before it. I'm just saying, it doesn't OFFEND me what they call it, The Wuhan Flu, The Chinese Flu, the Asian Flu (oh, wait, I think they already used that years ago). If it starts here, they can call it the American Flu, the Cracker Flu, the Redneck Flu, I don't care and won't get my panties up my bum because of a name.

Interesting read on the effects of copper on viruses. I ordered my copper bracelet the other day.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqk ... ket-newtab

Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Site Admin

Hydr0 wrote:
Boogie]{night wrote:
My point was that the Prez is being chastised for using the term "Chinese Virus". Labeled a racist, even. If it started in France, I don't see anything wrong with calling it the "French Virus". It's not a put down...simply saying where it started. Everyone is way overboard with the political correctness.

I got nothing against Trump but labeling the virus from where it originated from is little strange when there is already an official name for it.

Again how many times have you called Ebola and HIV an African virus?

My guess is never

I think China deserves to be called out and get fingers pointed at it on this one. It is basically through gross negligence of China allowing their disgusting wet markets to establish themselves again that this virus came out. This is where they have lots of non-refrigerated meat out in the open, tons of live animals packed in together they slaughter on the spot, sometimes by boiling them alive like fucking savages, etc. After the original SARS they knew it was due to the wet markets and closed them down for a while. Then, despite warnings that something like this would come again out of those, they were allowed to reopen and proliferate. It's never ok to make the same mistake twice. So between that, and the fact that the first doctor that noticed this outbreak happening got arrested for "spreading false information" and China tried to cover it up instead of immediately jumping on it, yeah it's the fucking Chinese Virus. Ebola and HIV weren't born out of gross negligence and making the same mistake twice.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am
Site Admin

TheReaper wrote:
Hydr0 wrote:
Boogie]{night wrote:
My point was that the Prez is being chastised for using the term "Chinese Virus". Labeled a racist, even. If it started in France, I don't see anything wrong with calling it the "French Virus". It's not a put down...simply saying where it started. Everyone is way overboard with the political correctness.

I got nothing against Trump but labeling the virus from where it originated from is little strange when there is already an official name for it.

Again how many times have you called Ebola and HIV an African virus?

My guess is never

I think China deserves to be called out and get fingers pointed at it on this one. It is basically through gross negligence of China allowing their disgusting wet markets to establish themselves again that this virus came out. This is where they have lots of non-refrigerated meat out in the open, tons of live animals packed in together they slaughter on the spot, sometimes by boiling them alive like fucking savages, etc. After the original SARS they knew it was due to the wet markets and closed them down for a while. Then, despite warnings that something like this would come again out of those, they were allowed to reopen and proliferate. It's never ok to make the same mistake twice. So between that, and the fact that the first doctor that noticed this outbreak happening got arrested for "spreading false information" and China tried to cover it up instead of immediately jumping on it, yeah it's the fucking Chinese Virus. Ebola and HIV weren't born out of gross negligence and making the same mistake twice.

Oh I agree with you 100% China is 100% at fault here, but this is unrelated to making up the name of a virus called the "Chinese Virus" and the refusal to use the real/official name COVID-19 or CoronaVirus

Just for the record tho Africa kind of is responsible for HIV knowing it that it came from them having an intimate relationship with monkeys LOL

Either way the president of any country would never say HIV is an African virus.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:51 am
Senior Admin

"Just for the record tho Africa kind of is responsible for HIV knowing it that it came from them having an intimate relationship with monkeys LOL"

Why do we always have to bring Crit into it???

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:
"Just for the record tho Africa kind of is responsible for HIV knowing it that it came from them having an intimate relationship with monkeys LOL"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:42 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:

LMAO.

HIV wasn't spread out of gross neglect though, and there isn't any evidence showing that it was due to people fucking monkeys, as funny as that is (and crito may still have done that). They think that it was most likely due to hunters getting the blood of infected monkeys they killed in open wounds https://www.avert.org/professionals/his ... ids/origin. It was just complete ignorance of there being any danger in what they were doing, vs China knowing there was a good danger.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:53 am
Site Admin

Well this virus could have been given birth out of Critofur's asshole but we wouldnt change the name of COVID-19 to Critofur-19

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:06 am

Boogie]{night wrote:

Everyone knows what he means when he says it.

Just another cute little ruse by Trump and his base. Playing 4D chess and all that.

OANN Reporter: "Is 'Chinese Food' a racist term too??"

Shut the fuck up. Not fooling anyone.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 am
Admin

Stfu you’re racist with your name fool :wtf:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

thugl1fe wrote:
Stfu you’re racist with your name fool :wtf:

My name isn't racist, haven't you ever heard of the chink one's armor? It's a figure of speech invented long before you were born. So how can it be racist??

TRUMPER LEVEL 9 ACHIEVED

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next