View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
GRENADES 

Shall we automatically turn OFF nades when the server is crowarded?
- YES, with the full server and it many people using them it's almost unplayable 35%  35%  [ 33 ]
- NO, they are a must in my equipment and I can't renounce to them 34%  34%  [ 32 ]
- I DON'T CARE. I'm smart enough to dodge them with full or empty server. So they aren't a trouble, ever. 30%  30%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 93

GRENADES 

Post GRENADES
Hello regulars (or not-regualrs, but registered to this forum users).
As we are a democratic server, we DO care about you opinion. So in this thread you can tell us what you like/don't like.
In particular I'm referring to nades and gameplay.
DO YOU THINK THAT AT A CERTAIN THRESHOLD OF PPL (LIKE 11 VS 11) THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE TURNED OFF?

Plz vote in the poll. Then feel free to add also other comment. But don't forget to select an option ;)
THX

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:39 am

Post Re: GRENADES
I like playing with nades and It's unable to play without nades for me ... I disagree with smoke nades, but I haven't got any problems with normal nades.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 am

snowflake wrote:
I like playing with nades and It's unable to play without nades for me ... I disagree with smoke nades, but I haven't got any problems with normal nades.

wise guy.
listen to him :clap:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

YUgo wrote:
snowflake wrote:

wise guy.
listen to him :clap:

LoL!?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

I wasn't joking.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:47 pm

At Starbucks, I always get a Grande.

Why are we discussing this here..?

Ah.. nvm

If you cheat you're a VERY BAD MAN

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 pm
Site Admin

kEEpEr wrote:
I have been trying and complaining for months now to get nades going again on the server. I understand on small maps like turnpike and algiers that if more then 1/2 of each team takes nades it can be a little much. There are ways around this. I have my settings just right so that if someone throws smoke I can see thru 90% of it. As far as regular nades go, well thats just part of the game.

I'd like to see nades back on and maybe moon can make a script so they are turned off on the smaller maps.

You want smoke nades back too Keeper? HE nades should be enabled all the time atm, unless an admin manually turns them off.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 am

@keeper: that was mainly the reason why I started this thread.
We were talking about turning automatically off HE nades when sever population reaches a certain threshold.
I wanted to see how many people have troubles with nades. Some people (like me) don't have issues whith nades, and even in smaller maps over-crowded, refuse to disable them. If this was the general trend on the server, asking moon to code for a feature which none would like, would be dumb. So I started the poll.

About smoke, it's always off. Recently I haven't enabled it neither one single time. It is off and is has to be OFF by default. I admit HE can cause trouble sometimes, but with the IMPRESSIVE amount of retarded people who loves this server (just scroll the ban section -.-''), smoke is just unacceptable, unless we can guarantee that at least one admin constantly monitors the server and he gets rid of worst assholes.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 am

I always found nades aggravating in full servers becuase 80% of the peeps cant use them correctly

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next