View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
GRENADES 

Shall we automatically turn OFF nades when the server is crowarded?
- YES, with the full server and it many people using them it's almost unplayable 35%  35%  [ 33 ]
- NO, they are a must in my equipment and I can't renounce to them 34%  34%  [ 32 ]
- I DON'T CARE. I'm smart enough to dodge them with full or empty server. So they aren't a trouble, ever. 30%  30%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 93

GRENADES 
Site Admin

Post Re: GRENADES
Hydr0 wrote:
Most players doesn't have a game IQ high enough to responsibly and effectively utilize grenades.

To be honest half of the senior players with nades right now shouldn't be allowed to use it lol

Precisely--there are but a handful of people in this game that can actually help their team with nades. The others never think about all the other stupid shit they do with them (aside from not using the minimap before throwing them) like pulling the pin in the middle of their spawn or a bunch of teammates so that if they get killed before they throw it they kill half their team as well. Nades are most useful in the initial rush, and team survivor situations, not the middle of a CTF game with a crowded server.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 am
Senior Admin

ok nades why you both talking nades but yet afraid to make nades open?

i know doesnt meet your bs

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 pm
Senior Admin

nades arent open here so...whatever why be afraid of anynthing? why any rule? why be afraid? i take any map with nades or not.....difference between me and you all

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:51 pm
Senior Admin

in this day and age hydro and reap you are pussies if you cant play against a little old nade

but I adore you both

pusses pussies

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:56 pm
Site Admin

The Skullcrane wrote:
in this day and age hydro and reap you are pussies if you cant play against a little old nade

>lack of reading comprehension

We precisely said in the above posts that it's the people on your own team that aren't capable of properly using a nade, not the complaints of enemies using it against you.

Skullcrane you are like an epitome of this example LOL Even today you killed your own teammate with your nade and he would've gotten the flag and capped if it wasn't for the tk LOL (the only possible cap your team had in that entire game) I was tk'd few times by your non minimap using nade throws as well in the past.

To be honest I was never an advocate of this banning of nades (even smoke nades) but I can clearly see now days why the majority wants it removed. I personally still don't care if they come back but less autsim in game is arguably more efficient for higher quality games.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Hydr0 wrote:
Most players doesn't (don't ?) have a game IQ high enough to responsibly and effectively utilize grenades.

To be honest half of the senior players with nades right now shouldn't be allowed to use it (them ?) lol

Hey.... is that some kinda crack about us old folks ??? :lol:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Admin

ThinMan wrote:
Hydr0 wrote:
Most players doesn't (don't ?) have a game IQ high enough to responsibly and effectively utilize grenades.

To be honest half of the senior players with nades right now shouldn't be allowed to use it (them ?) lol

Hey.... is that some kinda crack about us old folks ??? :lol:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

senior players is our status for friends 8-) edit just saw you grammar nazi'ing, I write everything in one take and never proofread, I spit ball rape old geezers like you lol JK

You should have known by now a regular player in our server is titled a senior player, same way there are senior admins. :lol:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 pm
Site Admin

Hydr0 wrote:
The Skullcrane wrote:

>lack of reading comprehension

We precisely said in the above posts that it's the people on your own team that aren't capable of properly using a nade, not the complaints of enemies using it against you.

Lol precisely. If getting annoyed with dumb asses on my own team tking me and the rest of the team constantly with nades makes me a pussy, yep I guess I'm a huge pussy. I don't mind so much playing against people with nades because 9 times out of 10 I can pop out and gun them down before they're able to even throw the nade and injure me at all.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:08 am

Hydr0 wrote:
senior players is our status for friends 8-) edit just saw you grammar nazi'ing, I write everything in one take and never proofread, I spit ball rape old geezers like you lol JK
You should have known by now a regular player in our server is titled a senior player, same way there are senior admins. :lol:

I know.... I was just being an ass. :mrgreen:
A Old Geezer Senior Nazi Ass at that. :lol:
No insult intended. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 pm
Site Admin

ThinMan wrote:
Hydr0 wrote:

I know.... I was just being an ass. :mrgreen:
A Old Geezer Senior Nazi Ass at that. :lol:
No insult intended. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

No problem :lol:

*Throws a nade at Skullcrane's head

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next