View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
GRENADES 

Shall we automatically turn OFF nades when the server is crowarded?
- YES, with the full server and it many people using them it's almost unplayable 35%  35%  [ 33 ]
- NO, they are a must in my equipment and I can't renounce to them 34%  34%  [ 32 ]
- I DON'T CARE. I'm smart enough to dodge them with full or empty server. So they aren't a trouble, ever. 30%  30%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 93

GRENADES 
Senior Admin

Post Re: GRENADES
omg i had rant and lost it by taking to long,, try again some other time,, fuuuuckkk

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:01 pm
Senior Admin

so basically my rant was, hydro, pro, reap and others,, i cant compete, you are way better shooters then me and always will be,, I use nades as a crutch against you,, and trust me when you guys are on, all i am trying to do is make your lives miserable, and its not personal, its just someone has to take you down is all... its competitive

as for my bad nades,, sure i got em,, but it will never outweigh the flag grabs or the caps i have stopped etc etc,, I have stopped so many caps by nade, countless, and if it didnt work I wouldnt do it.. the incident you refer to hydro, i remember it, i did stop the flag carrier but i also tkd a dude and I also got killed and they capped,, it sucked,, it just sucked, I was a jump away from returning the flag, but that doesnt compete with how many times it worked out.

Hydro I also remember tkn you twice within a minute I think, basically in the same spot on turnpike,, pillars are tough for nades for some reason but, ok sounds like an excuse, and ya ok, two bad nades thrown at their spawn and they they bounced and you died, and before I could apologize (again the 2nd time), didnt you call me slur there? something was said where in my mind, it was worse then my 2 tks?!!.. think about it

but hear me out,, not trying to start a fight, I love playing against you guys, you are the only reason I play,, I have only pushed nades cuz there are servers out there that have them and they are totally functional. you have this weapon I have this weapon

but i also get it, probably smoke nades can never be functional here simply because maps cant get bigger cuz no one will take off their vests, therefore we cant play other maps, its cyclical.

and btw,, sorry to call you pussies, really sorry about that,drunkenness is no excuse but there is this thing where we keep playing the same thing over and over and over and I dont understand where you dont want something different

rant

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

The Skullcrane wrote:
so basically my rant was, hydro, pro, reap and others,, i cant compete, you are way better shooters then me and always will be,, I use nades as a crutch against you.....

OK, the next time you guys catch me camping, the flag or anywhere else..... um, I mean guarding (yeah, yeah I mean guarding) remember Skulls post here. I don't do it all of the time and I DO have my fair share of Caps and Returns (Kills, not so much :roll: ).

But when I'm worse than my usually bad game I'll just find a place and stay there. :mrgreen:
This way I do less team damage and I don't stress out my sore and gimpy left hand. :sick:

It still doesn't really help my game but it makes me feel like it does. :lol:
And unfortunately I'll have a higher percentage of TK's when I do it because I start shooting wildly at the flag. Ooooops.... My Bad :cry:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:13 am
Senior Admin

ha glad you "kinda? a little bit?" saw my logic thinman, difference is from my perspective,, you die, it dont cost nothin... I try and get there as soon as possible and put on the hurt)

thats my logic,, no vest no helmet, just hurt die hurt repeat hurt and if I can cap in the meantime, then I have done my job...

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 pm

I know i may not have so much experience (I've only been playing for 3 months.). But I keep having this issue where I cant get grenades, and others do.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:08 pm
Senior Admin

to start you have to register, in your console while playing on the server.. just type !register then you need to find a willing admin while on,,, "can I please have some nades" tends to work better then "give me fkn nades you nazi"

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:16 pm
Senior Admin

Shall we automatically turn OFF nades when the server is crowarded?
- YES, with the full server and it many people using them it's almost unplayable 37% 37% [ 33 ]
- NO, they are a must in my equipment and I can't renounce to them 33% 33% [ 30 ] x
- I DON'T CARE. I'm smart enough to dodge them with full or empty server. So they aren't a trouble, ever. 30% 30% [ 27 ]
Total votes : 90

Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:46 am
Senior Admin

we need flash nades

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:21 pm
Senior Admin

i repeat

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:34 pm
Senior Admin

I think you know that flash nades just aren't part of the game anymore. A few years ago FSK loaded up an old version of UrT which still had the flash nades, along with some old maps. It was fun for a while, but didn't last long.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next