View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Why are all the politicians talking about taking my guns? 
Senior Admin

Post Re: Why are all the politicians talking about taking my guns
my whole point of bringing up the overdose thing was death by guns is minuscule compared to other things, more people die by doctors misdiagnosing then guns, but that dont matter does it, gotta get those guns, and then we go to debating what "arms" stands for according to the founding fathers, pretty sure they didnt mean my guns when I flex my muscles, in fact I am pretty sure they meant, "arms" able to match the government, hell dare I say, better too or equal.. Shit its all to evident that governments take a little, take a little, take a little, and pretty soon you are the UK and you cant stand up at a soccer (football) game. Sit your ass down! good example, didnt London have more murders then New York last year, pretty hard to get a gun in the UK. hell youtube uk stabbings

Point being, people doing these mass shootings are fucked up and it sucks, it sucks balls. Hate to say it, but its much better then a government doing mass shootings, when you get to that point, its all over.

"The argument isn't about cumulative deaths by some object. We're not comparing rifles to cars and drug overdoses.
The argument is about body counts for a singular incident in which an individual or individuals set out to inflict pain and death upon others."

do you think the powers that be dont know the difference between some dude killing 500 people and a pharma killing 30,000 a year? they absolutely do, they do and they dont care because you dont care, they want your friggin vote, they want to exploit your trigger,,, for your vote,, win win cuz eventually they also get to take the guns as well...or thats the plan

not sure you understand middle America, its about future generations living to their fullest NOT under government control, that fine line our government is playing against you, against me.

Guess when push comes to shove we will see what happens. My prediction is they will kick this football back and forth until the people that know the difference all live comfortably in Florida and dont give a fuck. And then our kids are fucked.

political football

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:24 pm

nacirema wrote:
McDonald v Chicago.....

Is Ronald still trying to do that ? :crazy:
"IT"'s just that evil clown thing that we don't like..... that's all. :twisted:

BTW I suggest watching "Adam Ruins Everything" on truTV. :eh:
A lot of the things discussed on this board can be proven right or wrong
by the dozens of researchers employed by the show. :o
Every fact mention on the show comes with the SOURCE it is pulled from. :thumbup:

Just sayin' :problem:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:18 pm
Site Admin

The Skullcrane wrote:
Point being, people doing these mass shootings are fucked up and it sucks, it sucks balls. Hate to say it, but its much better then a government doing mass shootings, when you get to that point, its all over.

Bingo, and if you think there's no chance of that happening, you're a smooth brained tard. There's people still walking around alive today that have experienced that first hand. People also like to argue that oh lol like you can take on the government when they have tanks and jets and stuff. Well hmmm, why haven't we just steamrolled all the terrorists then? They don't have tanks and jets. Unless you're ok with indiscriminately annihilating an entire population, all that shit isn't going to magically make you win, as we have seen first hand in the decades we've been in the Middle East. Also those jets have to land somewhere sometime, they can't just fly around forever....

Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:06 pm

TheReaper wrote:
why haven't we just steamrolled all the terrorists then?

Excellent compare, when we ban AR-15's etc. you can feel free to keep yours unlawfully, stay well-hidden and conduct your militia meetings in secret while you wait for the government to come get you by force. Fine by me.

Enjoy your ISIS- inspired lifestyle.

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:54 pm
Site Admin

chinkl1fe wrote:
TheReaper wrote:
why haven't we just steamrolled all the terrorists then?

Excellent compare, when we ban AR-15's etc. you can feel free to keep yours unlawfully, stay well-hidden and conduct your militia meetings in secret while you wait for the government to come get you by force. Fine by me.

Enjoy your ISIS- inspired lifestyle.

Great, well thought out, rational response.

Let me give you another question you can give such a wise response to:

Why is in that in the 70s it was normal for high schoolers to bring their hunting rifles to school with them and there was no problems? Was it that guns are the problem, or that maybe there's a cancer destroying society and we're fucked if we can't figure out what's happening? Evil will always find a way. There's PLENTY of ways to carry out mass homicide that doesn't involve guns.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:08 am

TheReaper wrote:
Great, well thought out, rational response.

I'm sorry if there wasn't enough fantastic hypotheticals and retard-calling in my response to meet your post head-on.

TheReaper wrote:
Why is in that in the 70s it was normal for high schoolers to bring their hunting rifles to school with them and there was no problems? Was it that guns are the problem, or that maybe there's a cancer destroying society and we're fucked if we can't figure out what's happening? Evil will always find a way. There's PLENTY of ways to carry out mass homicide that doesn't involve guns.

You're 100% correct, so many ways to kill people, yet only the AR-15 is targeted for ban in the wake of all these mass shootings. I think you might be on to something.

What weapon did you say you'd choose for maximum body count? Hunting rifle did you say?

You were definitely not in favor a fully-automatic weapon. Plenty of bullets but accuracy suffers (*) you said.

(*) unless you are spraying into a huge crowd from an elevated position ala Las Vegas. Then accuracy doesn't seem so important.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:48 am
Site Admin

chinkl1fe wrote:
You're 100% correct, so many ways to kill people, yet only the AR-15 is targeted for ban in the wake of all these mass shootings. I think you might be on to something.

Which makes no sense as there's many other weapons of similar nature that would be as effective or way more effective. Take the AK-47 for example. It's far superior in every way. The FAL is even more deadly. It is what I would choose since you asked. It's semi auto, and a 7.62x51 (basically a .308), which is a WAY more powerful round than either the AK or the AR-15. Picture an AR but in a high caliber hunting round. Of course nobody is going after this WAY more deadly rifle.

chinkl1fe wrote:
You were definitely not in favor a fully-automatic weapon. Plenty of bullets but accuracy suffers (*) you said.
(*) unless you are spraying into a huge crowd from an elevated position ala Las Vegas. Then accuracy doesn't seem so important.

He was rich. If guns weren't an option, he could have easily gotten a pilot's license, rented (or stolen) a plane, and flown it into that crowd at full speed kamakazi style and taken out WAAAAY more people. Maybe that wouldn't have gotten his evil rocks off as much, but evil will always find a way....

Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 am

TheReaper wrote:
Which makes no sense as there's many other weapons of similar nature that would be as effective or way more effective. Take the AK-47 for example. It's far superior in every way. The FAL is even more deadly. It is what I would choose since you asked. It's semi auto, and a 7.62x51 (basically a .308), which is a WAY more powerful round than either the AK or the AR-15. Picture an AR but in a high caliber hunting round. Of course nobody is going after this WAY more deadly rifle.

They actually are, the AK will be part of any assault rifle ban but I only mentioned the AR-15 for brevity. I thought you might call me out on that I should have known better. I don't know what other guns will be rounded up in an assault weapons ban, I'm sure you do.

I think I mentioned this earlier one of the most recent shooters, via his manifesto, explained his personal decision to take the AR-15 over the AK, it had to do with overheating. Again, you would know better than I.

TheReaper wrote:
He was rich. If guns weren't an option, he could have easily gotten a pilot's license, rented (or stolen) a plane, and flown it into that crowd at full speed kamakazi style and taken out WAAAAY more people. Maybe that wouldn't have gotten his evil rocks off as much, but evil will always find a way....

Highly speculative. He could have built a bomb too, much cheaper and perhaps more accessible than a plane. But he didn't. None of these fuckers did. They choose semi-automatic rifles or pistols (with higher capacity mags) on a very frequent basis.

Accessibility, body counts, trends in real mass-shooting incidents. These are very important variables framing this argument. I realize you want to keep your assault rifles but speculation, whataboutism, it's not going to change anyone's mind at the point. I realize you're not changing your mind either.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:37 am

Joe Biden wants you to have 3 choices for your assault-style weapons:

1) Sell them
2) Submit to background check + register them
3) Be in violation of Federal law

Seems fair to me.

https://www.vox.com/2019/10/2/20894951/ ... ntrol-plan

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Site Admin

Ok time to end this topic. No need to post vague threats to political figures, including the President.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next