View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Basilisk‘s Official Skullcrane Thread 
Senior Admin

Post Re: Official Skullcrane Manifesto Thread
i totally wrote that shit all by myself just for you basilisk, read it and

suck it

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 pm
Senior Admin

its obvious you are a psychopath and you want to burn your bridge from east server

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 pm
Senior Admin

I just want to go on record that I am !00% with what he said in his "manifesto". As Nacirema said...if you disagree with anything that he said then pretend to have some intelligence, and point out what you think is wrong, or is the ranting of a drunk. They all seem like valid points to me.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:17 pm
Senior Admin

Well for the record I found that from a show I listen to (Garage Logic) and copied and pasted it, maybe I missed the mark of it pertaining to the thread and I probably should have given credit where credit is due, I just got reminded of it somehow and posted. Hell this is all because I tkd him blocking the tunnel on facade with his HK, which by the way he tkd me 3 times the next map, Algiers, he even had the audacity to say I was being tkd on purpose. Ya I shouldnt tkd him, but it was such a stupid move doing what he was doing,,,,, well I did it.

But it brings me to this, and maybe I am wrong/maybe I am right. Was playing a couple weeks ago and Basilisk had an alias going Slanteyedsomething or other and this dude was pretty triggered by it wanting me to ban him. I said I dont ban people for how they put letters together I ban for their game play and sorry I know it sucks. He got it, he understood. Not to mention if you go down that road where does it end, where is that line every time someone says something racist or trolly. I dont want to be that judge every damn time I join because it would never ever end. I am totally 1st amendment and all that. BUT If you say I am gonna be the next El Paso or Dayton or whatever on a public forum, thats where i draw the friggin line. I personally wont tolerate that, its libel for lack of a better word, its pretty much the bottom of the troll totem pole.

Its my line, he crossed it, I pb'd him. I would like to think i would do the same if he did this to someone else but I dont really remember this coming up this insanely before. This is beyond someone saying, "Are you still beating your wife?"

Anyways, i stand my ground and I dont doubt he will circumvent the ban, he will, I hope you all keep the ban rolling as there are many other reasons too. But if you dont, well no blame to you, I will catch up with him eventually and reinstate.

A good start for him is deleting this thread

And now I wash my hands of it.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2