View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I can't stop laffing!!! 

Post Re: I can't stop laffing!!!
LIGMA

Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:18 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

RE: Who is more Noble...

Well, I am descended from John Kendrick, Lord Mayor of London.

And, I am honorable, unlike Basilisk.

Oh, and I married a women who is descended from SAMURAI, does that count? Marrying in?

In response to Boogie]{night:
"You could just mute me" what I meant was, not actually muting me, as in an admin making it so I can't talk, but so that you don't see what I say - isn't that an option in UrT? Didn't I say "ignore", not "mute"?!?

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:
Last time I saw him on, there was no drama. He can't handle NOT being trolled. so to remedy that, 1st, after a while when ever he would frag me, or someone near me, I noticed that he would do the old "LOL", like a kid. Then, started talking a little shit, nothing really bad. It made me wonder why he, or anyone really, would need to comment after a frag. Sometimes funny shit happens and both players comment, or lol, whatever. Finally, I said something very low tone, don't remember what. It was something about the shit he had been saying. Like why don't you STFU and play? So his response is, "you can always mute me ya know". So I said "For what?". Seems like he was trying to instigate some kind of response from an admin so he could come in here and whine about poor admins, or abuse, or something else. I finally decided that 97% of everything he bitches about he brings on himself. That number may be a little low.

^this is 100% accurate, reaper and I along with rest of the admins and players in the server has been telling Crit this, he is begging players to troll him.

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:54 pm
Senior Admin

Hydr0 wrote:
Boogie]{night wrote:
Last time I saw him on, there was no drama. He can't handle NOT being trolled. so to remedy that, 1st, after a while when ever he would frag me, or someone near me, I noticed that he would do the old "LOL", like a kid. Then, started talking a little shit, nothing really bad. It made me wonder why he, or anyone really, would need to comment after a frag. Sometimes funny shit happens and both players comment, or lol, whatever. Finally, I said something very low tone, don't remember what. It was something about the shit he had been saying. Like why don't you STFU and play? So his response is, "you can always mute me ya know". So I said "For what?". Seems like he was trying to instigate some kind of response from an admin so he could come in here and whine about poor admins, or abuse, or something else. I finally decided that 97% of everything he bitches about he brings on himself. That number may be a little low.

^this is 100% accurate, reaper and I along with rest of the admins and players in the server has been telling Crit this, he is begging players to troll him.

Hey you may be a sharp stick that hurts my finger but dont ever say what you think i thought

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:15 pm
Senior Admin

Christopher wrote:

Oh, and I married a women who is descended from SAMURAI, does that count? Marrying in?

"You could just mute me" what I meant was, not actually muting me, as in an admin making it so I can't talk, but so that you don't see what I say - isn't that an option in UrT? Didn't I say "ignore", not "mute"?!?

DAMN that seems like a bunch of bullshit, but atleast you arent playing the race card

new thread

who is more rasist? bas or crit?

Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:23 pm

The Skullcrane wrote:
Christopher wrote:

DAMN that seems like a bunch of bullshit, but atleast you arent playing the race card

new thread

who is more rasist? bas or crit?

You even slur when you type. What a fucking mess.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:25 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

I'm racist because I like Japanese?

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:50 pm
Senior Admin

Re: I can't stop laffing!!!
What is it when you change your name to "Boogie = Nigger"?
Were you complementing me???
My vote's for Crit
I've probably been called worse, or better, depending on how you look at it.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:27 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Boogie]{night wrote:
What is it when you change your name to "Boogie = Nigger"?
Were you complementing me???
My vote's for Crit
I've probably been called worse, or better, depending on how you look at it.

Do you think I did that? Or are you talking to "chinklife"/Basilisk. It's pretty obvious he's far and away more racist than me.

I have never/would never use the word "nigger" in my name, or in an insult typed or spoken to someone.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:56 pm

:lol:

Last edited by chinkl1fe on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next