View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
2019 EAST Forum Awards 
Admin

Post Re: 2019 EAST Forum Awards
I'm sorry critofur.. i had seen you play these years, and I never ever thought u ever use some hack..maybe a keyboard hack as you type and type and type and type.....and never finish..

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:49 am
Site Admin

Crito I've played on noob servers before and had people say the same about me. I've had noobs ask me if I was the best in the game after I ran up insane ratios against them using just the pistol. It doesn't mean anything coming from that level of a player though. Even if you were as good as you think you are, it's still incredibly douchy to keep going on about it. Hydr0 is legit probably one of the top 3 gunners in this game, and he has a FTW championship. At no point have you ever been 1/4 as good as him. How often do you hear him brag on here?

It's rare I take screenshots of pubs, but this was from last November of Hydr0 aliased as kraber playing on a full server with mostly good players on. It was still impressive enough I had to screenshot it. I was on the opposing team and typically have close to a 2:1 ratio. I had a negative ratio and it was 100% because of Hydr0. You could have had 2 noobs with aimbots and they wouldn't have been as devastating as Hydr0 was. If you look closely you can see I still had the most points on my team (not that I put all that much weight on points). He has many games like this yet never brags, once.
Attachment:
shot0081.jpg
shot0081.jpg [ 569.7 KiB | Viewed 713 times ]

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:59 am

Attachment:
autoaim_da_bestest_player_EVER_according_to_EVERYBODY_in_UrT.jpg
autoaim_da_bestest_player_EVER_according_to_EVERYBODY_in_UrT.jpg [ 32.91 KiB | Viewed 708 times ]

I dunno what y'all talkin' about. It's a moot point, since I'm clearly the apex predator around here.
I eat scrubs like Hydr0 for breakfast and wash him down with a nice, cold glass of milk.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:06 pm
Admin

Play 1v1 me :yawn:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm
Profile YIM
Senior Admin

The really funny part was where the noob told him that if he used an aimbot his skill would go DOWN!
Many years ago we used to play Q3 on a server called "Tolnep's Screamin' Weasels". It was a loaded mod. All weapons, unlimited ammo, with the hook. Almost every night a guy would come on who clearly had an aimbot. So everyone would just go to spec and hoped he would leave. Except kEEpEr, he would play the guy one on one, and win about 50% or more of the time. But even if kEEpEr used an aimbot, I doubt that his skill level would go down.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:17 pm
Senior Admin

Not throwing kEEpEr's name out there to brag. There were many great players. It would be impossible to say that any one player was by far the best. If someone got the best of a player one night, then the next night might be the other guy who came out on top. I was not one of those guys. LOOL

Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:10 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:
Not throwing kEEpEr's name out there to brag. There were many great players. It would be impossible to say that any one player was by far the best. If someone got the best of a player one night, then the next night might be the other guy who came out on top. I was not one of those guys. LOOL

kEEpEr was a badass mofo in his prime no doubt though.

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:33 am
Admin

I thought that dr0 was the best player in urt ,but I was wrong :lol: jk

Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Senior Admin

TheReaper wrote:
Crito I've played on noob servers before and had people say the same about me. I've had noobs ask me if I was the best in the game after I ran up insane ratios against them using just the pistol. It doesn't mean anything coming from that level of a player though. Even if you were as good as you think you are, it's still incredibly douchy to keep going on about it. Hydr0 is legit probably one of the top 3 gunners in this game, and he has a FTW championship. At no point have you ever been 1/4 as good as him. How often do you hear him brag on here?

It's rare I take screenshots of pubs, but this was from last November of Hydr0 aliased as kraber playing on a full server with mostly good players on. It was still impressive enough I had to screenshot it. I was on the opposing team and typically have close to a 2:1 ratio. I had a negative ratio and it was 100% because of Hydr0. You could have had 2 noobs with aimbots and they wouldn't have been as devastating as Hydr0 was. If you look closely you can see I still had the most points on my team (not that I put all that much weight on points). He has many games like this yet never brags, once.
Attachment:
shot0081.jpg

hydro is awesome, one of the best shots, but he is also a dick

Reaper you are not a dick and awesome

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:29 pm
Admin

Hahahaha skully

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next