View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
2019 EAST Forum Awards 
Senior Admin

Post Re: 2019 EAST Forum Awards
Christopher wrote:
I'm not even surprised - wouldn't even be surprised if you guys don't even know what Canada is.

come on, canada is that little spot right between the US and Mexico, everyone knows that, you gotta ride the rape train from venezuela to Mexico then to Canada thennnnnn boom you are in the US and you get free Starbucks. Everyone knows once you get into the Canada you are free to go into the US. NO PROBLEM, no questions asked.

Being from Minnesota, when I wanna party it up in Canada, I just jump in the car, head south, Boom Iowa, Boom Missouri, Boom Arkansas, and then BOOM Canada for a hiatus, Canada probably wont even look at my luggage, they be like, "dude you look like you are going to south america for a couple cocktails" let this guy through, "he's gonna tie one on with some mexican whore before he heads south to Antarctica"

Canada hides Under the shadow of the US,,,,hides

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

I thought Canada was a state?

And, it's the one were all the high school virgins get laid. Funny enough, I almost lost my virginity to a Canadian girl :P (But she was #2) But it was one of those "kind of" stories :lol:

You remember when in High School, you ask a nerdboy: "you a virgin?" He says no - oh yea? Who? "It was this Candian girl, you wouldn't know her" - the funny thing is, that's actually true - Candian girls are into US guys (or should we say, the other way around).

Had to stop 1/2 way because it hurt her too much - next year, she says: "I wanna try again".

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:05 pm
Senior Admin

There's just too much here to respond to.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:44 pm
Senior Admin

btw my original idea was a good idea, but we are so engulfed with roasting each other every time we speak here. but again

2020 East forum awards!

Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 pm

The Skullcrane wrote:
btw my original idea was a good idea, but we are so engulfed with roasting each other every time we speak here. but again

2020 East forum awards!

We're gonna need categories. Preferably some interesting ones. In my humble (lol) opinion, nobody really gives a shit about who's a "better" player than someone else in a dead, gay Quake 3 mod from the ass-end of the 1990's, so we should probably focus on other aspects of the game and the community.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 am

Boogie]{night wrote:
There's just too much here to respond to.

:lol:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:36 pm
Senior Admin

autoaim.cfg wrote:
The Skullcrane wrote:

2020 East forum awards!

We're gonna need categories. Preferably some interesting ones. In my humble (lol) opinion, nobody really gives a shit about who's a "better" player than someone else in a dead, gay Quake 3 mod from the ass-end of the 1990's, so we should probably focus on other aspects of the game and the community.

Ya just trying to plant a seed here.. you could say this whole post is the worst post of the year or even me doubling down is the worst doubling down of the year, the ideas are endless,, but by decree, here forth on any crescent land....

I proclaim it was a good idea, ten years ago

Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6