View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
|Esp|MONSTER* apply for Admin 
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Post Re: |Esp|MONSTER* apply for Admin
goateagle wrote:
The last 6th incarnation died when drunk creeper rage quit, and fonducci and tampee lost their inner beacon spirit guide.
Don't rewrite history bro :)

I'm not "rewriting history", I'm simply telling the truth. Creeper maybe missed more than me, but, he had less impact on keeping the server alive, that seemed pretty clear.

Tampee was absolute shit at playing Urban Terror, and, by the time period that I'm talking about, the server rarely filled up unless I joined first, then people started showing up.

Years previously, before Zane died, and when Hotlipz was still an active player, then yeah, they didn't need me to draw a crowd, they had games going pretty much every day.

When they kicked me out I straight up told them they were killing the server, and, for a while I checked each evening to see if there were players - they had a few feeble attempts at trying to get a game going, but, I was right, it was dead once I was gone and it never really came back to life again after that.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:49 pm
Senior Admin

Post Re: |Esp|MONSTER* apply for Admin
Hell, the only time that I ever played there was when I saw Creeper or String was on.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3