View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
|Esp|MONSTER* apply for Admin 

Post Re: |Esp|MONSTER* apply for Admin
Hydr0 wrote:
Crit everyone in the world complains about you lol

If Critofur quit the game you wouldn't need admins anymore since 99% of all server infractions are specifically trying to ruin Critofur's game.

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Senior Admin

But then what would all the South American players do? You know, the ones that call each other when he's on so they can get on the server,
and antagonize Crit.

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:31 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Hydr0 wrote:
Crit everyone in the world complains about you lol

Show me just one fucking time that Martha Stewart has complained about me.

Oh that's right, you can't - but it's not relevant anyway, the fact is, nobody ever complained about my ADMIN use.

All the best East admins have either stopped playing, or rarely play these days :(

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:47 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

chinkl1fe wrote:
If Critofur quit the game you wouldn't need admins anymore since 99% of all server infractions are specifically trying to ruin Critofur's game.

Isn't your purpose in life trying to act like a nasty little tick gnawing on Thug's ass crack? What is your beef w/Thug anyway?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:48 pm
Site Admin

Boogie]{night wrote:
But then what would all the South American players do? You know, the ones that call each other when he's on so they can get on the server,
and antagonize Crit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Christopher wrote:
chinkl1fe wrote:

Isn't your purpose in life trying to act like a nasty little tick gnawing on Thug's ass crack? What is your beef w/Thug anyway?

Thug and I already squashed our beef but even when we were battling we always could agree on one thing. And that thing is Critofur should never, ever be given admin and should probably be banned from the game entirely so to slow the eventual death of the game. And that you are probably fat.

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:15 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

chinkl1fe wrote:
Thug and I already squashed our beef but even when we were battling we always could agree on one thing. And that thing is Critofur should never, ever be given admin and should probably be banned from the game entirely so to slow the eventual death of the game. And that you are probably fat.

Usually when I've been in a clan, the clan server has done well stayed active - but, as soon as I've been kicked/banned from a clan (happened twice) their server died within days. I didn't do any "griefing" or anything intentional other than simply not be a player/admin there anymore, which made the difference between the server remaining active (in this game that's been slowly dying almost dead for years now) and dead.

If Thug is at all honest, he will tell you that I'm right - that Clan 6th floor server died when I was kicked out, but had been active until then, while I was a member.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:00 am

The last 6th incarnation died when drunk creeper rage quit, and fonducci and tampee lost their inner beacon spirit guide.
Don't rewrite history bro :)

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:57 pm

Christopher wrote:
Usually when I've been in a clan, the clan server has done well stayed active - but, as soon as I've been kicked/banned from a clan (happened twice) their server died within days. I didn't do any "griefing" or anything intentional other than simply not be a player/admin there anymore, which made the difference between the server remaining active (in this game that's been slowly dying almost dead for years now) and dead.

If Thug is at all honest, he will tell you that I'm right - that Clan 6th floor server died when I was kicked out, but had been active until then, while I was a member.

I'm just going to quote this, because.... WOOOP WOOP WOOP HOT DAMN DIGGETY! :lol: :lol:

This is what he actually believes.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:00 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

autoaim.cfg wrote:
Christopher wrote:
...If Thug is at all honest, he will tell you that I'm right - that Clan 6th floor server...

I'm just going to quote this, because.... WOOOP WOOP WOOP HOT DAMN DIGGETY! :lol: :lol:

This is what he actually believes.

Wait - was I extremely stupid for hoping that maybe, just possibly, Thug might be honest? Or what are you getting at?

Because if you're addressing what I said about the [Clan 6th Floor] server, it wasn't the slightest bit ambiguous - the change was bold, sudden and drastic - within days of me being gone, the server was 99% less active then it had been for the previous several months when I was still on board w/6th and had admin privileges on the Urban Terror server.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next