View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
moron admins and pathetic maps 
Site Admin

Post Re: moron admins and pathetic maps
He_Man wrote:
Christopher wrote:
I think Travmon maybe a tragic case of drug overdose, nearly brain death or such? I really don't know, but he is hard to even understand most of the time. He seems like an alright dude sometimes, just, can't often understand what he's trying to say.

This, coming from the person (calling you that is an insult to all people, by the way) who has literally gotten their ass split in half for being about as welcome here as an infected lesion on top of a genital wart on a bum's nutsack, is disturbing.

Now, to the English lesson:

1. May be, not maybe.
2. Tragic case of drug overdose implies that he is dead. Clearly, travmon is an amoeba, is alive, and Canadian.
Explains a lot.
3. Nearly brain death or such... Pot, meet kettle.
4. Your testosterone level, like your IQ, is in the low single digits. You still haven't understood that no one likes,
appreciates or respects you here. There are multiple threads about exactly how disliked you are, yet you
keep returning here to infect the populace with your mindless drivel, much the way tuberculosis or covid
would. Bruce Lee once said "be like water". I say, critawful, be like dodo and go extinct.

Fuck you.

I havent laughed this hard in so long :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This man is a legend

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Post Re: moron admins and pathetic maps
Hydr0 wrote:
He_Man wrote:
Christopher wrote:
I think Travmon maybe a tragic case of drug overdose, nearly brain death or such? I really don't know, but he is hard to even understand most of the time. He seems like an alright dude sometimes, just, can't often understand what he's trying to say.

This, coming from the person (calling you that is an insult to all people, by the way) who has literally gotten their ass split in half for being about as welcome here as an infected lesion on top of a genital wart on a bum's nutsack, is disturbing.

Now, to the English lesson:

1. May be, not maybe.
2. Tragic case of drug overdose implies that he is dead. Clearly, travmon is an amoeba, is alive, and Canadian.
Explains a lot.
3. Nearly brain death or such... Pot, meet kettle.
4. Your testosterone level, like your IQ, is in the low single digits. You still haven't understood that no one likes,
appreciates or respects you here. There are multiple threads about exactly how disliked you are, yet you
keep returning here to infect the populace with your mindless drivel, much the way tuberculosis or covid
would. Bruce Lee once said "be like water". I say, critawful, be like dodo and go extinct.

Fuck you.

I havent laughed this hard in so long :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This man is a legend

I just don't understand where in the extra galactical ix dimension that spawned this delusional dotard does he get off insulting anyone, considering his entire life is like a bad chinese knock-off the movie inception. That is, insofar as each of his delusional states get more and more wildly delusional, warped and sad. This fuck's brain is like a boll weevil infested sack of cotton. (Contextual photograph, for reference purposes: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 233023.jpg)

I mean, travmon isn't exactly like the Jeff Bezos of brain cells.... In terms of intelligence, however, he's like Vincent van Gogh (screaming into the ear he cut off of himself, bitching about how it won't listen to him [contextual photograph, for reference purposes: https://www.insidehook.com/wp-content/u ... 024%2C1433]) compared to critoful; critoful is basically a real life in-the-flesh (and far more insidiously defective) version of Sloth Fratelli from the Goonies.... With none of Sloth Fratelli's redeeming qualities, if any.

Looking at the forums, and having played games with crito it Is easy to see why you, goateagle, the one the manlet calling himself thug life calls "bas", urinerifle, the reaper, all rag on him. Even cipoteloco (is that some kind of hot sauce?) makes snide remarks about him. (Urinerifle consistently robbed critoful of whatever possible dignity he had left though, holy shit). Autoaim fucking made a viking saga out of it, for fuck's sake.

Fatality:
Crit should quit
His reputation's worth less than shit
His mother can't believe something so useless absconded its way through her slit
The internet should not permit so colossal a dipshit
On a computer.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2