View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:18 pm



Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Thug's humble origin story 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:31 pm
Posts: 114
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
Yeah I would just like to add for the record...

Text-to-speech tech has really come a long way!


Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:43 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm
Posts: 124
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
chinkl1fe wrote:
Yeah I would just like to add for the record...

Text-to-speech tech has really come a long way!


I remember thinking Dragon Naturally Speaking was mindblowing when it was published over 20 years ago.
And that was nowhere near as polished as the stuff they have today.

_________________
autoaim@autoaim.org
http://www.autoaim.org


Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm
Posts: 719
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
Boogie]{night wrote:
People who weren't breast fed do all kinds of weird things when adults. (for attention)


Explains Critofur. :roll:

_________________
"The memories of a man in his old age
are the deeds of a man in his prime
You shuffle in the gloom of the sick room
and talk to yourself as you die"


Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:


Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:26 pm
Profile
Chronic Hemorrhoid
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 10:26 pm
Posts: 448
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
Boogie]{night wrote:
thug...no worries. It's just Crit. This guy joined the forums on Sept.24th. Yet he knows everyone on here, and all the subjects of most of the threads. Crit...why do you do that?


WTF?

Every time you assume about some guy that's being a troll, doing something bad, etc., is me, you're wrong. Why do you keep doing that?


Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:07 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Posts: 17
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
Christopher wrote:
Boogie]{night wrote:
thug...no worries. It's just Crit. This guy joined the forums on Sept.24th. Yet he knows everyone on here, and all the subjects of most of the threads. Crit...why do you do that?


WTF?

Every time you assume about some guy that's being a troll, doing something bad, etc., is me, you're wrong. Why do you keep doing that?


There is ample evidence presented as to why all over this forum. Only you would walk into a port-a-potty and shit all over the walls but sit there and rage when someone suspects it was you who had the vile case of fulminant diarrhea. You are the attention whore nobody in a whorehouse would think to pay for... Your spirit animal is a leprotic midget prostitute with bad teeth.

You should be autobanned from any and all websites. The only reason they tolerate your dumb ass here is because you're a human piñata.

Fuck you.


Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:41 pm
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 678
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
^ lmfaooooooo

this man is a legend!


Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:53 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:31 pm
Posts: 114
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
Hydr0 wrote:
^ lmfaooooooo

this man is a legend!

He's like Bill Cosby without the rape except for when he raped Critofur of his dignity just now.


Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm
Posts: 719
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Post Re: Thug's humble origin story
He_Man wrote:
There is ample evidence presented as to why all over this forum. Only you would walk into a port-a-potty and shit all over the walls but sit there and rage when someone suspects it was you who had the vile case of fulminant diarrhea. You are the attention whore nobody in a whorehouse would think to pay for... Your spirit animal is a leprotic midget prostitute with bad teeth.

You should be autobanned from any and all websites. The only reason they tolerate your dumb ass here is because you're a human piñata.

Fuck you.

:o :shock: :lol:

_________________
"The memories of a man in his old age
are the deeds of a man in his prime
You shuffle in the gloom of the sick room
and talk to yourself as you die"


Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:


Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.