View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
POLOKOWONE helping other team, team wounding me as usual 
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Post POLOKOWONE helping other team, team wounding me as usual
DEMO:

Attachment:
File comment: Demo of one of the guys who consistently trolls me: POLOKOWONE
20180525_175717_Critofur_ut4_turnpike_CTF.urtdemo [185.6 KiB]
Downloaded 92 times

Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 am
Site Admin

Post Re: POLOKOWONE helping other team, team wounding me as usual
I will check this out when I'm back home

Sat May 26, 2018 5:23 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

TheReaper wrote:
I will check this out when I'm back home

Thanks man - I could have actually compiled about 10 hours of demos like this (heck, maybe 100 hours), if I knew people were gonna doubt me (which is so totally insane I couldn't have imagined it would happen).

This type of team wounding/TKing is not what really gets me angry though, it's the consistent bad behavior of a group of several South American and/or Polish (some Eastern Eurpoean/Slavic countries, not sure which) players (one of them has been going by the name JARR) which I call "sand bagging" - 1 or 2, sometimes more, will join my team and purposefully play like shit. With JARR, it's actually quite obvious and you can ask Moon about it.

Sat May 26, 2018 9:47 am
Site Admin

Thanks for posting a demo instead of just complaining Crito. I have banned polokwane for 3 weeks. If he does it again he will be permanently banned. In the future when you post a demo of someone, please do !lookup playername and also list their id so that we can make sure we ban the correct person. In this case there wasn't any other polokwanes but many times there are multiple people with the same alias.

Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

For my whole life I've been brutally honest - the idea that people wouldn't believe me, about people doing this stuff consistently, simply made no sense to me - I have literally nothing to gain by making any of this up. If I want "attention" I'll just be goofy, or try to share my bad jokes.

I don't WANT POLOKOWONE to stop playing, I want him (and others like JARR) stop joining my team purposefully to behave badly. I think JARR is POLOKOWONE's friend and I think he is the guy who used to use the name SAMURAI (but I am not certain of that).

I might sometimes get annoyed at people talking trash to me in the game, but, in the end I really don't care and I'd rather have people insulting me than not talking at all (in the game). On the Forum, I feel a little differently about it - if you're annoyed and think something I said is dumb, OK, say so, but don't try to expose personal details about members, don't pronounce evaluations of their mental health, etc. Attacking ideas is one thing, but personal insults are not appropriate - I know I have taken it too far in response to provocation myself, and I'm sorry for that, but when everybody is against you FOR TELLING THE TRUTH, it can simply become too frustrating to maintain composure.

Sun May 27, 2018 3:50 am

You know Crit we have someone kinda like you here at the nursing home. :problem:
It's not that people don't like her, it's that she never knows when to be quiet. :shh:
She talks 24/7 about things that may be correct but she repeats them over and over and over..... :crazy:
She may feel like family here but eventually people tell her to STFU because enuff is enuff. :roll:
She reminds me of you. :lol: Do you have a sister named Patty ? ;)

<3 ThinMan :wave:

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Sun May 27, 2018 8:44 am
Chronic Hemorrhoid

No, she's probably an only child like me - does she carry around a stick for beating dead horses too?

You know how when people that speak English as a second language switch back to the other language when they are around Americans, and they want to say something about them, they'll switch to their native language? Well, I was with some Greek people and the Greek girl said "ξέρει όλα" (xérei óla - which means "know it all") [about me, to another Greek person] and I responded to her, in Greek "no, only I know a little".

She was quite surprised that I understood what she said about me :P

Sun May 27, 2018 12:22 pm
Senior Admin

Ya i watched that vid,, 3 weeks might be a bit harsh, he is usually a respectful player and fun to play with or against, it would be a shame to lose him over this and i think crit kinda said that too... he was obviously trolling crit with his knees, but on the other hand crit wasted 2 seconds less time worrying about afks then polo did trolling him, not saying crit is in the wrong,, just sayin (per the demo)

Sun May 27, 2018 2:43 pm

So you said, "όχι, ξέρω μόνο λίγο".

OK ;)

and talk to yourself as you die"

Well..... I used to be thin. :mrgreen:

Sun May 27, 2018 4:35 pm
Site Admin

As per Hydr0's and Skull's input I have reduced Polokwane's ban to 5 days. I haven't seen him cause problems otherwise. Basically I want it to be long enough for him to come on here and see this.
If he does it again after the ban expires I will permaban him though. Crito, there's a reason why people are more prone to want to mess with you and that's because you don't STFU and continuously complain. Don't you wonder why others don't have this problem? Either way, regardless of how annoying someone is, purposefully tking them is not ok (unless they did it to you), thus the ban. If polokwane comes on here, apologizes to crit, and assures us he won't do it again I'll remove the ban immediately. Other admins feel free to do so as well if you see it before I do.

Crit, please think hard about why people want to mess with you as well and try to curb your annoying behaviors of continuously bitching in and out of game.

Mon May 28, 2018 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next