View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
bazteca trolling demo 
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Post bazteca trolling demo
short, but, it was near the end of the map and I was finally sick of his shit, so I took a demo of him trying to stop own team from capping by taking enemy flag and hiding with it so we couldn't cap - here he is in enemy base w/flag:

Attachments:
File comment: bazteca joined my team just to troll and stop my team from winning - got sick of it and finally took a demo of him trolling
20190312_105220_TripleEspressoShot_ut4_algiers_CTF.urtdemo [18.14 KiB]
Downloaded 115 times

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:56 pm
Admin

Post Re: bazteca trolling demo
That is some big demo and irrefutable info you showed us...something has to be done.. :yawn:

One time does not make you a troll...but a series of that conduct does.... Get a longer demo...at least on my opinion...

But whining, crying and making even your team to argue with you while playing...that's another way and even worse method to make the team to lose.. so this should apply to you crit....

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

He's had a habit of trolling, I did not bother to take demo until now.

Yeah it's short, we don't to ban him yet - but tell him to cut that shit out when admins are not around, not an excuse to join someone's team and fuck with them like that.

Last edited by Christopher on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:50 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

I don't bitch without a good reason. The other day when schnuze was on, I didn't even talk HALF as much as bazteca. Schnuze might hate me, but I like to play with her - she's good, doesn't troll, and doesn't cheat.

There's way to many fucking 150 - 200 ping assholes that EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I play with them, they call up their friend on the phone to do several things: they have one or two guys play like shit on my team (blatant difference between when they're on other team they play much better) and, always make sure to keep extra player on their team. I should write down their names, but 90% of the fuckers don't use auth and change their name so?

If you required Auth, we could stop this shit, and I'd have no reason to complain.

Cipote_Loco wrote:
But whining, crying and making even your team to argue with you while playing...that's another way and even worse method to make the team to lose.. so this should apply to you crit....

It's precisely because of bullshit like that - and the guy you temp banned today MARIOGT - he's been joining my team and going AFK for YEARS now, don't know WTF is his problem.

Also, post that demo of Harry, because he came around aimed and shooting, around corners EVERY time I saw him - every single time - even when I was moving silently in some middle room, away from teh action he would come in shooting though I made no sound, and wasn't near flag or such. My whole team was pissed at his wallhack.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:53 pm
Admin

Did u know that he is basilik?. :think:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Not at first. I saw you call him that today. So, he's long time player, don't wanna ask for you to ban him - just tell him to go on the OPPOSITE team if he must fuck with me. If I'm blue, and he's red, then he can shoot me all he wants...

Edit, sorry, not you calling him that, Loco I think...

Once every couple of years I might get so pissed off that I go to the other team and start TK-ing. But I don't make a habit out of it, and I don't KEEP COMING BACK to do it day after day, like about 1/2 dozen asshole trolls do, for the past five or six years.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:02 pm
Admin

Basilik loves fucking with u @ Critufor and so is everyone else... :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Profile YIM
Chronic Hemorrhoid

thugl1fe wrote:
Basilik loves fucking with u @ Critufor and so is everyone else... :mrgreen:

Some of the SAs (South Americans) genuinely hate me, so much, that they dedicate a lot of effort to trolling me, and they have for years.

Way back when I was in another clan, before I got kicked out of 6th for the second time, I played a LOT on our server and these three players all speced me for over 1/2 hour and they INSISTED I was cheating. I even offered to send them MY DEMO to prove I wasn't, but they didn't believe me.

I fucking swear to god I have never installed a wallhack or aimbot, not even sure where to get them - they just couldn't comprehend watching the skill of a veteran player (before I got old and slower like I am now).

So, sure, bazteca is a douchebag, and sometimes a pain in the ass (like this VERY short demo I posted here) but he's nothing like the assholes that spent hours and hours trying to fuck w/me over the past few years.

Mother fuckers like SAMURAI and a few others, my GOD they put so much effort into trolling me - it's like the sat at WATCHED (or setup some kind of alert) to see when I joined a server so they could come and play badly on purpose, and call their friends to join them. Nobody believed the shit they did until I took demos and posted it.

Admins here actually gave two week temp bans to a couple of trolls that were fucking with me - I think that was last year?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:30 pm
Senior Admin

I have never known Bas to be an actual "playing" troll and I didnt watch the demo but get more and he can face the consequences. I dont think we would ever get a vote kick, and trust me I am for everything goes but I dont see our founding father going for it and thats probably that, hell not sure I am for it anymore,, maybe some mods needed to be booted up or something like that to adjust

Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:35 pm
Admin

Time to give him a longer ban

Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next