View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Admin abuse 
Senior Admin

Post Re: Admin abuse
Fuck this guy, same thing I have been thinking about afks, although afks are different being they are not worthy of a perma ban, but damn well worth a kick, this guy admitted to circumventing a kick, that was his worse offense, its ban worthy. Either he admits his indiscretions/yields and we move on... or,,, Fuck this guy

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:37 pm

If youre gonna fuck me, you better pay upfront and im not cheap. I respect the server and the rules, and im sry I broke them. But your admin created the situation and needlessly escalated it.
I dont like circumventing kicks or bans, but that admin was clearly being a lil hitler and exploited the rules to stroke his perverse sad ego.

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:12 pm
Senior Admin

I play here all the time and I can't remember the last time I perm banned someone. If you respect the server and the rules, then you would not have repeatedly wounded me, then med me, only to do it over again. That's childish behavior. Did you know that I was an admin while you were doing that? Did it add to the excitement for you if you did? TKing, wounding, booting, going afk, are not allowed on ANY server. They're not just the rules HERE. Sometimes you can't help a TK or wounding a team mate. Everyone does it. But you were standing in spawn, no enemies around, and having your fun. Originally, I thought if you came back to the forums and were remorseful, I would lift the ban, but warn other admins to keep an eye on you. But by the tone of your last sentence, in my book, you just hung yourself.
Yours Truly,
Lil Hitler

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:00 pm
Senior Admin

all good doug?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 pm
Chronic Hemorrhoid

Boogie]{night wrote:
I have been an admin on servers for more than 15 years. Others have tried that "admin abuse" thing. You were not the 1st. But when the facts come out either by witnesses, or from examining the log, I have not been wrong, or warned by head admins or server owners for abusing my powers.

I'm what you would call "a real douchebag" in terms of talking trash, and, I annoy admins because, of a result of my doucheyness, I attract abuse from trolls. Trolls can be extremely dedicated and often recruit their friends to assist in the trolling, sometimes devoting hours a day, multiple days a week, in order to try to make me suffer for one of two things A) my foul mouth: saying things to them such as "keep trying, you'll get the hang of it eventually" or "Severon, you noob!" or calling it "beginner's luck?" if they happen to frag me - but, one of my all time favorite douchey things to say to highly skilled veteran players, whom for some inexplicable reason, I want to tease/trigger into fits of rage: "at least TRY to shoot me back next time, OK?"

-or- (and both Hydro and Thug think this is complete BS):

As used to happen, back when I (IMO) was a more skilled player, people got upset at me because they felt that playing against me was somehow unfair, or that I "hacked" - I must be a hacker right, otherwise I wouldn't beat them so bad? Or perhaps they got pissed off that I liked to stay behind objects which made it harder for them to shoot me. To me, this is basic "don't get killed by being stupid 101" when you and another person are firing guns at each other - but, to them, it's some foul thing called "camping".

Anyway - whatever the reasons may be, I have accumulated a virtual mini-army of trolls who's main desire in life seems to be to come find me wherever I may be playing Urban Terror and act like retarded assholes to interfere with my team. In turn, trying to fight back against this, I point out the problems to admins, who get entirely sick of hearing my complaints and often don't even believe what I'm saying, until, I submit a demo to prove it. I have submitted demos of this trolling behavior to several forums including this one, so people finally believed my story.

Having said all that, let me get back to my main point - I've never experienced "admin abuse" at the hands of Boogie Night, and, I feel that were he an abusive admin, the headaches that I bring to the servers I play on surely would have triggered him into his "abusive habits" IF HE HAD SUCH!

-------------------------------------------------

TLDR: Boogie Knight = abusive admin? Ha! Bullshit!

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:24 pm

Admin abuse is rampant, no written server rules or admin guidelines and seems like once an admin is designated there is no oversight.

It's literally an arbitrary judgement call for several admins who quite frankly have obvious poor judgement (some with known substance abuse issues).

Anyhow, I will continue to play guilt-free as well but it's a shame. :clap:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:36 am
Admin

:yawn:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2