View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Is calling admin Heisenturd valid reason for ban :p ? 

Post Re: Is calling admin Heisenturd valid reason for ban :p ?
He_Man wrote:
chinkl1fe wrote:
What pengy is trying to say is that Heisenberg abuses his authority by targeting players rather than prohibited behaviors.

He makes up rules as he goes.

He also has a tendancy to alias, run his big fat mouth (which is fine in itself), but then when you talk back you find yourself muted or otherwise. And you didn't even know you were talking to an admin.

He can be an asshole but he also has an obligation to be fair and treat people with respect. The rest of you know how to do it.

He is also known as BillyMays.

Between thug and that other asshole you just mentioned, who is worse?

Heisenberg for sure.

But I think thugl1fe looks up to Heisenberg and has become influenced by him to be a meaner person.

Also I think Heisenberg is the one that told thugl1fe "fuck those guys you don't need to post demos to ban ppl" which I think is wrong.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Post Re: Is calling admin Heisenturd valid reason for ban :p ?
chinkl1fe wrote:
He_Man wrote:
chinkl1fe wrote:
What pengy is trying to say is that Heisenberg abuses his authority by targeting players rather than prohibited behaviors.

He makes up rules as he goes.

He also has a tendancy to alias, run his big fat mouth (which is fine in itself), but then when you talk back you find yourself muted or otherwise. And you didn't even know you were talking to an admin.

He can be an asshole but he also has an obligation to be fair and treat people with respect. The rest of you know how to do it.

He is also known as BillyMays.

Between thug and that other asshole you just mentioned, who is worse?

Heisenberg for sure.

But I think thugl1fe looks up to Heisenberg and has become influenced by him to be a meaner person.

Also I think Heisenberg is the one that told thugl1fe "fuck those guys you don't need to post demos to ban ppl" which I think is wrong.

So, what you're saying is both are united by their lil dick energy. Gotcha.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3